We are a specialist adventure tour operator with hundreds of high quality, affordable and exciting adventures to Machu Picchu by Salkantay Trek, Inka Jungle Trek, Lares Trek, Choquequirao Trek to Machu Picchu and Manu National park, Reserve Tambopata, Reserve the Sandoval Lake, Amazon Iquitos.
There are at least twelve good reasons to travel with us:
- We provide a complete catered and guided service of the highest quality for trips in Peru.
- Our company has many years experience organizing tours, treks & climbs and only employ quality & responsible staff who you can trust.
- All the guides we use are certified and licenses . Cooks, porters and horsemen are accredited by their own respective associations. We do not employ unlicensed or unaccredited guides and staff.
- We are a professional agency, and take care for our environment when we are working with groups. We only use gas for cooking, no fires, remove all our rubbish and waste, use a toilet tent and bury toilet waste.
- We only use fresh food – vegetables, fruit, chicken and meat and great care is taken with hygiene in order to minimise the risk of illnesses.
- We also cater for vegetarian food and special diets.
- Tents are top quality tents in good condition. Tents are on a twin share basis. The tents are 3 person tents, with plenty of room for two people to share.
- Our guides are trained in mountain first aid and carry a full first aid kit as well as an oxygen bottle.
- Each year prior to the commencement of the trekking season, we have training days and instruction for our key guides, cooks and assistants to ensure quality of client service.
- We reinvest profits each year into upgrading our tents and equipment to ensure maximum client comfort and safety.
- There will be a rescue horse with all the trek groups, whatever the size of the group, and if a client is tired or unwell they can ride the horse.