Tours Machu Picchu Cusco Imperial 7days: It is an ideal tourist package and recommended to enjoy a Cusco city tour, tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas and a nice trip to hike the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu. Get a guided tour of the Inca site of Machu Picchu, visiting the major temples and learn about their cultural and archaeological inka design, followed by free time to explore your favorite parts again in the Incan city of Machu Picchu, visit the Bridge Inca, to challenge yourself with its mysteries or to find a quiet place to sit and meditate on the imperial Inca city of Machu Picchu corner. Finished the tours take the train back to Cusco.
- Duration of tour: 7 days / 6 nights
- Tours Tours: City tour Imperial Cusco, Sacred Valley of the Incas with Overnight in Aguas Calientes “machupicchu town,” Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, visiting the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu.
- Activities Travel: Travel imperial Cusco, the Sacred Valley tours, hiking trips with the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
- Availability: Every day
Travel itinerary with Sandoval Lake Lodge:
Tours Machu Picchu Cusco Imperial 7 days / 6 nights
TOURS DAY 1
Excursion City Tour Cusco
AM. Reception in Cusco, transfer to the Hotel where an aromatic coca-leaf tea for the height of the city will be served.
2:00 PM City Tour: We will visit the Temple of the Sun or Koricancha, also visit the nearby ruins 04 city, the Fortress of Sacsayhuaman, Kenko, Puka Pukara, finally “Los Baños del Inca” Tambomachay, 6: 30 PM Transfer to the hotel.
Night hotel in Cusco.
TOURS DAY 2
Tour Cusco: Sacred Valley of the Incas
8:00 AM Breakfast at the hotel 9:00 am guided excursion to the “Sacred Valley of the Incas”, visit the town of Pisac and appreciate its fair and typical market.
PM. Buffet lunch in Urubamba, we continue the tour to the village of Ollantaytambo and visit the archaeological site. Then we will go to Chincheros to visit the colonial church and its typical market and then return to Cusco.
Arrival time 7:00 PM, transfer to hotel.
Night hotel in Cusco.
TOURS Day 3
Inca Trail to Machu Picchu (Travel 01: tour Cusco – Km 82 – Wayllabamba.)
Pick up from hotel early morning 6:00 a.m., transfer by bus to Km. 82 starting point of our walk, we pass through the villages of Chinchero, Urubamba and Ollantaytambo. The first section of this circuit will be held along the Urubamba River with an excellent view of Nevado Veronica (5,900 meters), continue to the archaeological site of Llactapata by Cusi chaca River Valley, arrive near the town of Wayllabamba (3,000 meters ) where we camp. This day he is walking about. 5 to 6 hours.
TOURS DAY 4
Inca Trail to Machu Picchu (Travel 02: Wayllabamba – Warmiwañuska – Pacaymayu)
After breakfast we start our walk, slowly we ascend to Warmiwañusca pass (4200 m) through a beautiful forest of Queñua. We will have great views of the Andean landscape, we will reach Llulluchapampa (3,750 meters) at the foot of typical open pampas. After arriving at Warmiwañusca pass, we descend to Pacaymayo Valley (3,620 meters) where we camp. And here we can appreciate the extraordinary construction of the Inca Trail. Camp. This day he is walking about. 7 to 8 hours.
TOURS DAY 5
Inca Trail to Machu Picchu (travel 03: Pacaymayo – Chaqicocha – Wiñaywayna)
After breakfast we start our trek, this is one of the most beautiful days of the Inca trail. Visit the archaeological site of Runkurakay from which a spectacular view of the area, remount the passage of the same name (3,800 m), continue towards the archaeological sites of Sayacmarca, Phuyupatamarca and Wiñaywayna, which are joined together by a wonderful path original Inca white granite, among the lush vegetation of the forest. We observe the remarkable balance achieved by the Incas and their environment. Our camp is located near the archaeological site of Wiñaywayna (2,700 m). This day he is walking about. 8 hours.
TOURS DAY 6
Inca Trail to Machu Picchu (travel 04: Wiñaywayna – Machu Picchu tours).
This day we got up early at 4:00 PM. We ate breakfast and start walking at 5:00 PM. We said goodbye to the porters because they return to Cusco with all the camping equipment.
We will make our walk through a dense typical rainforest vegetation towards the Puerta del Sol or Inti Punku, where we will have a tremendous panoramic view of the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu. In Machu Picchu we are reaching approx. at 7:00 am, Once here we will enjoy a guided tour of 2 hours to visit the most important places of Machu Picchu. Then have free time to visit Machu Picchu on its own. In the afternoon we will go to Aguas Calientes “town of Machu Picchu” where we take the train to return to Cusco.
Night hotel in Cusco.
TOURS DAY 7
Tour Cusco – Return to Lima
At an appropriate time I pick up from hotel and transfer to the airport for our flight back to Lima.
End of services.
It included for the Cusco Imperial Tours Machu Picchu 7 days:
- All nights accommodation (hotel)
- All scheduled excursions with English speaking guide and Spanish
- All entries.
- All scheduled transportation.
- Meals on the Inca trail (3 breakfasts / 3 lunches / 3 dinners).
- Tickets to the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu.
- Guide English / Spanish speaking for all tours mentioned.
- Cook in charge of preparing meals.
- Porters (to carry equipment of tents, food and cooking).
- Oxygen bottle.
- First aid kit.
Not Included for the Cusco Imperial Tours Machu Picchu 7 days:
- Sleeping bag can be rented in our office for the 4-day trek.
- Additional personal porter: You can hire an extra porter for your personal things.
- First breakfast on the Inca Trail.
- Lunch after visiting Machu Picchu.
- Cusco – – Air Lima flights Lima (optional extra cost of $ 260.00 USD).
- Optional lunch buffet $ 25.00 Sacred Valley (on request).
- Optional lunch buffet $ 30.00 USD Machu Picchu (on request).
- Insurance of any kind.
YOU NEED TO BRING THE INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU:
For starters, it is obligatory to do a tour with an authorized and formal agency for the Inca Trail. The guided tour include tents, mattresses or mats, and food, all you have to carry a backpack with clothes and personal items, as well as a sleeping bag and a flashlight. It is important to take a plastic poncho or rain jacket for the months of November to March.
As for water, it is possible to buy bottles of water during the first two days, but by the third day is necessary to purify water, so it is recommended to bring purification tablets or iodine drops for water.
As for clothing, hiking boots, long pants, shirts, jackets for cold, gloves and hat for the night is recommended. Finally, it is recommended to bring sunscreen and insect repellent, especially in the rainy season (November to March).
If You are satisfied and want us to do the reservation for you, please send your personal data:
- Full names,
- Passport number,
- If they are students or not
- Exact date they want to do the Inca trail
The procedure followed for the reservation are the following:
- You should send the above information. Tourism Agency issues a voucher with all the data of the service will be sent to you via email or fax.
- You should receive the voucher and send transfer via Western Union offices 50% of all the money and half the canceled upon arrival to the city of Cusco.
- You must send via fax or email copy of your passport and student card.
- The advance is necessary because the travel agency must buy entrance tickets to the Inca trail and return train tickets at the time of booking. You can verify this requirement lines below where we include part of the regulation of reserves, payments, etc. that standard revenues’s network of Inca roads.
Departure dates the Inca Trail: We have groups for the classic Inca Trail every day of the year. Less February because the Inca Trail is closed during this month. In February you can visit the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu by train or car. More is not operable to the Inca Trail.
Availability for Inca Trail to Machu Picchu: They allow for the entry of 500 people per day to the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu only. This figure includes tourists, guides, porters and cooks. Quotas are for all people who want to do the Inca Trail. So to make the Inca Trail is essential book months in advance of your trip. The availability of quotas for the Inca Trail is the same for all tourist agencies. Therefore, if there is no space available travel agency you can get space for the Inca Trail.
Services Inca Trail: The camps are outdoors in tents and not in shelters, but all have toilets. Only in the last camp no hot showers. As for safety, there are checkpoints in the camps with trained personnel to handle cases of accidents and medical emergencies.