Machu Picchu Tours Cusco 3days: For the short travel time or simply do not want to enjoy the Inca trek to Machu Picchu. We offer an unforgettable journey with a “City Tour Cusco to Machu Picchu by train” packets means that we take care of everything for you, including your accommodation in Aguas Calientes (the nearest town to Machu Picchu), entrance to the Inca archaeological site Machu Picchu, a guided tour in English, train tickets and all transfers travel from Cusco to Machu Picchu.
- Tour length: 3 days / 2 nights
- Visiting Tours: City tour Cusco, trips to Machu Picchu by train Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu village), hiking in Machu Picchu.
- Trip Availability: Every day of the year
Travel itinerary with Sandoval Lake Lodge:
Machu Picchu Tours Cusco 3 days / 2 nights:
Tours Day 01:
Cusco City Tour with Tours
AM. Reception in Cusco, transfer to the Hotel where an aromatic coca tea will be served the Incas, is very stimulating for the height of Cusco.
2:00 pm Cusco City Tour: We will visit the Temple of the Sun or Koricancha, 04 also will visit the ruins near the city of Cusco, the fortress of Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puca Pucara, finally “Los Baños del Inca” Tambomachay by the Sacred Valley, 6:30 PM Transfer to the hotel in Cusco.
Restful night in the hotel of Cusco.
Tours Day 02:
Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu pueblo) – tours to Machu Picchu
4:00 a.m. output trip to Machu Picchu from Cusco, bus travel in 1 hour and a half to the train station in Ollantaytambo or Poroy train departure is at 6:10 am, two hours trip last, reaching the town of Aguas Calientes at 8:10 am, then take the bus to take us to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu, once here we will have a guided tour of 2 hours to visit the most important sites the Inca city of Machu Picchu. Finished the guided tour you will have free time of 4 hours to visit the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu on its own. In the afternoon our return train leaves at 6.30 pm arriving in Cusco at approximately 9:30 pm, transfer to hotel in the city of Cusco.
Restful night in the hotel in Cusco.
Tours Day 3:
Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu pueblo) – Return to Cusco
At an appropriate time I pick up from hotel and transfer to Velasco Astete airport to catch our flight back to Lima.
End of services.
It included in Cusco Machu Picchu Tours 3 days:
- AIR transfer terminal / Hotel / Terminal AIR – Lima – Cusco.
- Excursion: City Tour Cusco (bus, guide and entrance).
- Excursion to Machu Picchu.
- Bus Cusco – Ollantaytambo (train station) – Cusco tour.
- Outward and return train Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes “town of Machu Picchu” – Ollantaytambo.
- Bus up and down Aguas Calientes “machupicchu village” – Machu Picchu.
- Official tour guide for the trip Cusco – Machu Picchu.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Tour 02 nights hotel in Cusco.
Not included in Cusco Machu Picchu Tours 3 days:
- Food on their trips Cusco – Machu Picchu.
- Optional lunch buffet $ 27.00 USD Machu Picchu (on request).
- Airline flights Lima – Cusco – Lima (optional extra cost of $ 230.00 USD).
- Entrance to the mountain Waynapicchu (optional $ 15 USD).