Machu Picchu Full Day : Is on the List of World Heritage of UNESCO since 1983 , as part of a cultural and ecological group known under the name Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu. The July 7, 2007 Machu Picchu was declared one of the new seven wonders of the modern world in a ceremony in Lisbon , Portugal , which was attended by a hundred million voters worldwide .
Description – . Machu Picchu. –
Definitely one of the 7 wonders of the world, Southern Quechua pikchu machu , ” Old Mountain “, is the contemporary name given to an ancient Inca llaqta Andean village built in the middle of the century XV on the rocky promontory that connects the mountains Machu Picchu and huaynapicchu in the eastern slope of the Central Cordillera , southern Peru and 2490 m altitude of the main square . Its original name was Picchu or would Picho .
According to documents from the mid-sixteenth century , 2 Machu Picchu would have been one of the vacation homes of the ninth Inca Tawantinsuyu Pachacuteq between 1438 and 1470 . However , some of its finest buildings and ceremonial evident from the main access road to the llaqta demonstrate that this was used as a sanctuary religioso.3 two uses , the palace and the temple, it would have been inconsistent . Some experts seem to have ruled, however , an alleged military nature , so popular epithets of ‘fortress’ or ‘citadel’ could have been superados.
Machu Picchu is considered both a masterpiece of architecture and ingeniería.5 Its unique architectural and landscape features , and the veil of mystery that has woven around much of the literature published on the site, have become one of the most popular tourist destinations planet.
Online Availabiltity Machu Picchu Full Day:
- Departures Travel Dates: Every day from January to December (Please check availability in our groups)
- Places visited: Tour Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes – Cusco tour
- Travel style: cultural, scenic, ecological, hiking, machu picchu tour, archaeological
- Activities Travel: Travel by train or car to Machu Picchu, Aguas Calientes the “people of Machu Picchu” Machu Picchu trek.
- Travel Physical Rating: Difficulty Light; Difficulty easy; Average difficulty; Hard difficulty; Difficulty athlete.
- 5.0 stars – based on 650 reviews with an excursion to Machu Picchu
Machu Picchu Full Day Tour:
- Tours Day 1: Cusco tour – Excursion Machu Picchu Full Day – Cusco tour.
MACHU PICCHU FULL DAY:
TOURS DAY 01:
CUSCO TOUR – MACHU PICCHU FULL DAY – CUSCO TOUR:
This day will be in the hotel pickup between 3:30 a.m. to 4:00 a.m. . Then lead us to Ollantaytambo where the train ( 6:10 a.m. ) that lead to hot water for a period of about 2 hours was taken. Then our guide will pick you up when you get to Aguas Calientes immediately lead them on average 20 minutes bus to the citadel of Machu Picchu.
Where they will have a guided tour of approx 2.30am . after all it will have the afternoon free to take pictures and enjoy Machu Picchu in its entirety visit places that the guide did not visit.
Then go down to the town of Aguas Calientes half hour before ‘ to board the train the train 18:45 immediately bring them back to Ollantaytambo place where our transfer will be waiting to pick up and the respective lead to Cusco.
End of Tour Machu Picchu Full Days.[tab: INCLUDED TOUR]
INCLUDED TO MACHU PICCHU FULL DAY:
- Transfer Hotel – Airport – Hotel
- Pick up from your hotel
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Transportation Cusco – Ollanta – Cusco
- Tourist Train Ollanta – Agua Calientes – Ollanta
- Bus Up and Down
NOT INCLUDED TO MACHU PICCHU FULL DAY:
- other food
- entry to the thermal baths
TIP OF THE THINGS YOU HAVE TO BRING TO MACHU PICCHU FULL DAY:
- Your original passport ( your student card ISIC Card)
- adapting shoe trails.
- Rain poncho or waterproof clothing (according to season )
- Suitable ‘s Shorts
- Sunscreen ( factor 35 recommended )
- Mosquito repellent
- Disposable Paper Bath
- Personal medication
OPTIONAL SERVICES THAT ARE NOT INCLUDED TO MACHU PICCHU FULL DAY:
- Join Huaynapicchu extra $ 1 0.00
- Join a mountain Extra $ 10 .00