Machu Picchu 2days: Definitely one of the 7 wonders of the world, Southern Quechua pikchu machu, “Old Mountain”, is the contemporary name given to an ancient Inca llaqta Andean village built in the middle of the fifteenth century in the rocky promontory that connects the mountains Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu in the eastern slope of the Central Cordillera , southern Peru and 2490 m altitude of the main square . Its original name was Picchu or would Picho . According to documents from the mid-sixteenth century , 2 Machu Picchu would have been one of the vacation homes of the ninth Inca Tawantinsuyu Pachacuteq between 1438 and 1470 . However , some of its finest buildings and ceremonial evident from the main access road to the llaqta demonstrate that this was used as a sanctuary religioso.3 two uses , the palace and the temple, it would have been inconsistent . Some experts seem to have ruled, however , an alleged military nature , so popular epithets of ‘fortress’ or ‘citadel’ could have been superados. 4 Machu Picchu is considered both a masterpiece of architecture and ingeniería.5 Its unique architectural and landscape features , and the veil of mystery that has woven around much of the literature published on the site, have become one of the most popular tourist destinations planet.
Machu Picchu is on the List of World Heritage of UNESCO since 1983 , as part of a cultural and ecological group known under the name Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu. The July 7, 2007 Machu Picchu was declared one of the new seven wonders of the modern world in a ceremony in Lisbon , Portugal , which was attended by a hundred million voters worldwide .
Online Availabiltity Machu Picchu 2 days / 1 night:
- Departures Travel Dates: Every day from January to December (Please check availability in our groups)
- Places visited: Tour Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes – Cusco tour
- Travel style: cultural, scenic, ecological, hiking, machu picchu tour, archaeological
- Activities Travel: Travel by train or car to Machu Picchu, Aguas Calientes the “people of Machu Picchu” Machu Picchu trek.
- Travel Physical Rating: Difficulty Light; Difficulty easy; Average difficulty; Hard difficulty; Difficulty athlete.
- 5.0 stars – based on 650 reviews with an excursion to Machu Picchu
Itinerary Machu Picchu 2 days / 1 night:
- Tours Day 1: Tour Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Machu Picchu Hot Springs.
- Tours day 2: Tours Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu – Cusco tour
ITINERARY OF SANDOVAL LAKE LODGE
MACHU PICCHU 2 days /1 night:
TOUR DAY 01: TOURS CUSCO – OLLANTAYTAMBO – HOT SPRING TO MACHU PICCHU TOURS:
This day will be in the hotel pickup between 9:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. . Then lead us to Ollantaytambo where the train ( 24:58 ) that lead to hot water for a period of about 2 hours was taken. Then our guide will pick you up when you get to Aguas Calientes immediately lead them to their respective hotel for accommodation and after this will have the afternoon free to visit : the thermal baths, museum, botanical garden.
In the evening at about 20:00 on the guide at your hotel to visit the respective brifing them for the next day.
TOUR DAY 02: TOURS MACHU PICCHU – Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu – Cusco:
The day after the night before agreed to take the bus that will drive average of 20 min . To Machupicchu . Where they will have a guided tour of approx 2.30am . And after all it will have the afternoon free to take pictures and enjoy Machu Picchu in its entirety.
Then go down to the town of Aguas Calientes half hour before ‘ to board the train the train 18:45 immediately bring them back to Ollantaytambo place where our transfer will be waiting to pick up and the respective lead to Cusco Tours.
[tab: INCLUDED TOUR]
INCLUDED IN MACHU PICCHU 2 days:
- Transfer Hotel – Airport – Hotel
- Pick up from your hotel
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Transportation Cusco – Ollanta – Cusco
- Train Ollanta – Agua Calientes – Ollanta
- Bus Up and Down
- 1 night in Aguas Calientes Hotel Inti Pata
NOT INCLUDED IN MACHU PICCHU 2 days:
- other food
- entry to the thermal baths
THE THINGS YOU HAVE TO BRING TO MACHU PICCHU 2 days:
- Your original passport ( your student card ISIC Card)
- adapting shoe trails.
- Rain poncho or waterproof clothing (according to season )
- Suitable ‘s Shorts
- Sunscreen ( factor 35 recommended )
- Mosquito repellent
- Disposable Paper Bath
- Personal medication
OPTIONAL SERVICES THAT ARE NOT INCLUDED IN MACHU PICCHU:
- Join Huaynapicchu extra $ 10 .00
- Join a mountain Extra $ 10 .00