Inca Trail to Machu Picchu 2days : is ideal for people who do not have time to walk the Inca Trail more full days of travel. Covering a distance of only 12 km trip, Day 2 on the Inca Trail is not a challenge that makes it the perfect vacation and beautiful landscapes in the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu for families and those on a tight schedule that only have short time travel within Peru.
More options cut the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu:
While the classic Inca Trail part of Piscacucho (km 82), there are two alternatives: it starts at kilometer 104, in the Chachabamba bridge, and then climb up Wayna Wiñay and finally to Machu Picchu, as well as that starts at km 88, in Qoriwayrachina, and follows the archaeological sites of Machu and Wayna Qente Qente up to Chachabamba and continue to Machu Picchu Inca sanctuary.
Availability travel the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu:
Travel on the Inca Trail are daily departures from our travel and tourism “Machu Picchu Travel Peru” between March and January each year for domestic and international tourists.
We recommend going on this hike between the months of April to October, due to the dry season with no rain. The Inca Trail to Machu Picchu has a strict limit on the number of people or tourist who can use the Inca Trail between approximately (500) and three hundred of them are the guides, porters and cooks and only two hundred for visitors, hikers travel. Therefore, we recommend to book your trip as soon as possible around age 6 months in advance to avoid any inconvenience.
Online Availabiltity Inca Trail to Machu Picchu 2 Days / 1 Nights:
- Departures Dates travel: Every day from March to January (please check availability in our groups)
- Visited Places: tour Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Km 104 – Llactapata– Wiñayhuayna – Inti Puku “Sungate” – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes – tour Cusco
- Trip style: Archaeological, Cultural, Landscape, Ecological, camping inca trail machupicchu
- Activities travel: Journey along the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, Overnight in Aguas Calientes the “Machupicchu village”, trekking machu picchu.
- Physical Rating travel: Dificultad ligerp; Dificultad facil; Dificultad media; Dificultad dificil; Dificultad atleta.
- 4.2 stars – Based on 200 reviews of the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
Inca Trail Itinerary:
- 1 day tours: tour Cusco – Ollantaytambo -Km 104 “Chachabamba” – Wiñay Wayna – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes.
- 2 day tours: Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes – Cusco tour
Inca Trail to Machu Picchu 4 days / 3 nights:
TOURS DAY 1:
INCA TRAIL TOUR CUSCO – HUAYLLABAMBA
Our short version of the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu begins at your hotel where you will be picked up around 5.00. From here you can travel 1-1.5 hours, your guide to Ollantaytambo, where we take the Expedition train to our starting point is called KM 104 “Chachabamba”. At the point of departure must show your Inca Trail permit, your passport and your ISIC card if you have one. Inca Trail starts here and we will start walking 3.5 to 4 hours to Wiñayhuayna, where we will enjoy a nice lunch box. Wiñayhuayna The walk is a beautiful walk, where we can enjoy the amazing flora and landscape around us. After lunch we will hike two additional hours INTIPUNKU “Puerta del Sol”, where we will have great views of Machu Picchu and the surrounding mountains. Here we will have about 20 min. to rest. Afterwards we will travel to the lost city of the Incas, Machu Picchu. Here ends the Inca trail and we go into the wonder of Machu Picchu.
Later we took a bus to Aguas Calientes and transfer to your hotel for rest.
We will get there at 5 pm, and we will enjoy a nice dinner. After dinner we will settle for the night.
TOURS DAY 2:
INCA TRAIL: HOT WATER – TREKKING MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO TOUR
On this last day we will have breakfast at 5:00 and go to our bus station in Aguas Calientes. We will take a bus to the Inca city of Machu Picchu. To enter you will also have to show their passport, entry ticket and ISIC card if you have one. Afterwards your guide will show you around Machu Picchu and the various important sites, ruins and temples Site 08: 00-10: 00. After the tour you will have free time to explore the city, its many different ways and its beautiful surroundings. Having enjoyed the magnificent city of the Incas will use your bus ticket to go to Aguas Calientes and then take the train back to Cusco via Ollantaytambo. The “Expedition Train” departs at 6:30 pm and arrives in Ollantaytambo after 2 hours. In Ollantaytambo will be a bus waiting to take you back to Cusco. Here your journey will end around 10:30 pm.
It is optional for you to change the train so you can go to Cusco tour sooner or later
[tab: Included Tour]
- Informaciion one or two days before the tour
- Transfer to Ollantaytambo.
- Expedition train to km. 104 to go to Machu Picchu
- Tickets tickets to Inca Trail and Machu Picchu
- English and Spanish speaking professional guide.
- 01 tourist hostel in Aguas Calientes
- 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner – Vegetarian food, or other dietary requirements can be arranged at no extra charge for travel.
- Bottles first aid kid and oxygen for the trip.
- Bus ticket from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes
Not included in the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu:
- First breakfast before transfer on day – lunch on the last day in Aguas Calientes.
- Extra porter for personal items for the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
- Gratuities are not included, but is optional for the Inca Trail.