Amazon Life 4days: The Amazon River is the second longest river in the world. This river is more than 4,000 miles long. The Amazon Rain Forest has two seasons, the rainy season and the dry season. In the dry season, the Amazon River can be up to 7 miles wide. During the rainy season, the river bank fl oods and gets wider. In the rainy season, the river can be up to 25 miles wide. Many animals live in the river. Some of the animals in the river are piranhas, dwarf caimans, turtles and anacondas with amazon life in jungle.
Short description of the Amazon Life 4 days:
- Length: 4 Days/ 3 Nights
- Type of service: Private or Group
- Location: Southern Peru, Madre de Dios Department, Puerto Maldonado, Sandoval Lake Reserve, Tambopata tours
- Activities: Amazon Life, Jungle Tours , Sandoval Lake , Palm Clay Lick, trekking in jungle, amazon lodge maloka
- Altitude: 139 – 400 m.a.s.l.
- Best time to visit: March – October
- Departure: Every day
- Minimum of participants: 2
- Maximum of participants: 10
- Price per person: USD 280
Quick Itinerary of the Amazon Life 4 days:
Tour Day 1: Puerto Maldonado –Jungle Tours – Maloka Lodge
Tour Day 2: Sandoval Lake – Jungle Tours –Puerto Maldonado
Tour Itinerary to the Peruvian jungle
Amazon Life 4 days / 3 nights
TOURS DAY 01:
Puerto Maldonado – Monkey Island – Lodge – Amazon Life
Pick up from the airport and / or bus station transfer to the office where you can leave some luggage that is not going to take the tour. After transport to the port (port captain) one hour by boat down the river in a motorized
boat to take us to our lodge, where we settled in our comfortable rooms then have lunch and then visit the monkey island. Return to the lodge for dinner, and then spend the night in our comfortable lodge.
TOURS DAYS 2:
Lake Sandoval – Remo canoe – Caimaneo – Amazon Life
After breakfast we will get ready to go to our next lodge in Sandoval lake, travel in our motor for 10 minutes to the port of Lake Sandoval and from there we will make the entrance (Tambopata) National Reserve on a walk in a hour or so and get to the hostel where we settled in Maloka Lodge in our comfortable rooms close to Lake Sandoval. The Lodge has private baths and is located inside the Tambopata National Reserve which makes it
different from other lodges where we guarantee you will see more wildlife and get in touch with nature. After settling visit the Sandoval lake taking a canoe paddle along the lake, where you can see the giant otter (Wolf River) black caiman, hoatzin, herons, Kingfishers, etc. Return to the lodge for dinner, after dinner we visit the lake again in the canoe with our flashlights or lanterns to see the alligators they usually marry the night, where we will show and explain and then return to our comfortable hostel for overnight night.
TOURS DAY 3:
Lake Sandoval – Lick palms – Adventure – Amazon Life
We get up early to go see the Lick palms this is a special place within the reserve where different species of parrots and macaws gather to eat the dried palms that are rich in minerals such as calcium, sodium, potassium, etc. Which is very important for the digestion of the birds? Then return to the lodge for breakfast. Then we prepare to leave the national reserve tambopata “Sandoval lake” to return to our lodge in
the Madre de Dios River, where we will catch our boat to take us, after settling into our comfortable lodge, and lunch, climb a tower 27 meters tall, comfortably climb the tower, which will allow us to reach a suspension bridge, and the launch pad of drawing pens, cross the first bridge over the trees of 89 meters in length rising to a height of 37 meters among the main branches of an ancient tree, great opportunity to see animals that are impossible from
the ground, an unforgettable experience, then the guide over and attendees will prepare us to feel pure adrenaline, using all attachment security will make a slip for cable and we feel like a bird flying over the forest, over 190 meters in a few seconds. We guarantee 100% security, fun and lots of adrenaline produced by the adventure. Dinner and overnight in our comfortable lodge on the banks of the River Mother of God.
TOURS DAY 4:
Lodge – Puerto Maldonado – Amazon Life
After breakfast, we will travel by motorized canoe to Puerto Maldonado “Office” coordinating the flight time and / or bus can stay in the office departure time of your flight or bus.
End of Service
INCLUDED IN AMAZON LIFE 4 days:
- A professional naturalist tour guide;
- Motorboat transportation;
- Meals: 3 Breakfast, 3 Lunch, 3 Dinner and drinking water (Please note: vegetarian option upon request for no extra cost!);
- Rooms with private bathroom 3 nights in lodge ;
- First aid kit,
- Rubber boots.
- Entrance Fee to Sandoval Lake Reserve .
NOT INCLUDED IN AMAZON LIFE 4 days:
- Any flight nor airport departure taxes;
- Breakfast on the first day and Lunch on the last day;
- Alcoholic Drinks;
- Tips to local staff.
What do you need before venturing into the jungle – Amazon Life?
- Mosquito repellent (DEET 35 recommends at least !!)
- Original passport for travel to lake sandoval,
- small backpack,
- long sleeve cotton shirts (preferably green)
- Cotton pants jungle,
- Cotton long socks (to be put on pants),
- Comfortable walking shoes on sandoval lake reserve,
- Sandals or light shoes,
- Rain gear (eg, rain poncho)
- (Only for the start of the tour in the Andes and the cloud forest) Sweater,
- Binoculars (also rented)
- Camera and charger,
- Plastic bags to be used for clothes and a camera,
- One hat as protection against sun or rain,
- Small towel,
- Toilet paper,
- Antibacterial gel,
- suncream for lake sandoval,
- Sunglasses for lake sandoval,
- Flashlight (with spare bulb and batteries),
- A bottled water (1 liter minimum)
- Pocket Money (Soles) to buy some drinks, etc.
AMAZON LODGE MALOKA – Amazon Life 4 days / 3 Nights